The wait is finally over and Gbedu Magazine, the UK’s biggest celebrity lifestyle publication with more than 10 million readers worldwide has finally launched in Nigeria. The magazine was unveiled on the 1st of July, 2018 at an exclusive glamorous event in Abuja.
Paul Odedeyi a.k.a Olugbedu , famed entrepreneur behind the magazine, said, “I’m delighted and proud that Gbedu Magazine has finally launched in Nigeria. Gbedu Magazine already reaches almost all cities in Europe and our Nigerian edition is really exciting in its own right. This is also Gbedu Magazine’s first official entry into the African continent and to one of the potentially largest readerships in the world.”
The launch will be followed with the first hardcopy edition for the Nigerian market with high profile celebrities’ interview from music, fashion, sport, film and politics. The magazine which is also online, can be accessed easily on mobile phones after downloading its App.
Fisayo Ajibola, Gbedu magazine’s Director Advert/ Special Duties said, “Nigeria is the first African country to launch this world famous, well-read publication, Gbedu magazine though we are with the plan to comb more west Africa countries. We look forward to bringing people entertainment news, heart-warming stories, everywhere they go. The magazine which will be published in Nigeria and printed in the United Kingdom will be distributed on newsstands in Nigeria with costs of N300 for readers. Readers throughout the world can also subscribe to the magazine and it will also be available online on www.gbedumagazine.com.”
Gbedu Magazine will be published bi-monthly and content will be 60% on Nigerian celebrities globally, with 20% of the 60% about local Nigerian celebrities based in Nigeria. The remaining 40% is divided into 30% African American celebrities and the remaining 10% will be about people we love to read about.