Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
A 24-member government transition implementation committee(TIC) tasked with interfacing with the incoming administration in the state to ensure a smooth transition will be inaugurated on Tuesday by Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed.
According to a statement issued by the office of the Secretary to the State Government on Sunday night, the government TICs inauguration follows the completion of the administration’s handover notes by a separate committee headed by Kwara State Head of Service, Mrs Susan Modupe Oluwole and comprising cabinet members and other government officials.
The statement added that the government transition implementation committee has Alhaji Sola Isiaka Gold, Secretary to the State Government as Chairman and Alh Tunde Shuaib Aremu Perm Secretary Political, Cabinet and Special Services as Secretary. Others are:
1. Mrs Susan Modupe Oluwole, Head of Service, Kwara State-Member
2. Alhaji Wahab Yusuf Baba, Chief of Staff, Government House-Member
3. Barrister Kamaldeen Ajibade, SAN, Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice-Member
4. Hajia Balikis Oniyangi, Hon. Commissioner, Education and Human Capital Development-Member
5. Engr. Demola Banu, Hon Commissioner for Finance-Member
6. Alhaji Aro Yahaya, Hon. Commissioner for Works and Transport-Member
7. Alhaji Ishiak Mohammed Sabi, Hon. Commissioner for Information and Communication-Member
8. Alhaji Eleja Taiwo Banu, Hon Commissioner for Energy -Member
9. Alhaji Usman Kolo Rifun, Hon. Commissioner for Health-Member
10. Alhaji Ibrahim Kayode Adeyemi, Special Adviser, Government House-Member
11. Professor Muritala Awodun, Exec. Chairman, Kwara State Internal Revenue Service-Member
12. Alhaji Toyin Olookoba Sulyman, Special Adviser, Political-Member
13. Comr. Lambe AbdulKareem, Chairman, SUBEB-Member
14. Prince Tunji Moronfoye, Special Adviser, Communication Strategy-Member
15. Prof. Kenneth Adeyemi, Chairman, Harmony Holdings Limited-Member
16. Alhaji Salman Ibrahim, DG, Kwara State Bureau of Lands-Member
17. Engr. Musa Yeketi, former Commissioner for Education and Human Capital Development -Member
18. Dr Muyideen Akorede, Senior Special Assistant, Media and Communication-Member
19. Alhaji Salman Adelodun Ibrahim, former chairman, Civil Service Commission-Member
20. Hon. Rasaq Ibrahim, Chairman, Teaching Service Commission-Member
21. Alh Muritala Adisa Shehu, former Permanent Secretary, General Services-Member
22. Elder David A. Adesina, mni, former Permanent Secretary, Political-Member
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.